Thursday, October 30, 2008

High School Tours

This last week has by far been the most eventful week for Emily and I. Between the two of us, we've been to five high schools. On Monday I went to Delta and Millard. On Wednesday Emily went to Richfield. On Thursday I talked to seniors from Gunnison and Manti, and tomorrow Emily is scheduled to go to North Sanpete. The interest in the SnowUSU partnership is growing and people are starting to ask a lot of questions! It's really exciting to be a part of this! :)

On another note, I am posting on this blog every week, but I'm not receiving any feedback. I really don't even know if anyone cares about what I have to say about our progress here in Ephraim. I appreciated Kristen's comment on last week's post, but more comments would be appreciated. I don't even know if I'm doing this blog right, so please...tell me what I need to change or improve on! Thanks!

1 comment:

Katie said...

We have some pictures of the homecoming parade, if you want to add those to the blog. I can e-mail them to you if you want, just let me know!

By the way this is Katie over here on West Campus at USU.