Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
This week has been just a little bit ridiculous, I’m not going to lie. Last Saturday I was feeling pretty good about life because I made it through the week, and then I looked at everything I had to do this week...
5-7 page paper on Alzheimer’s disease due
5-7 page paper on Ethics due
5-7 page paper on The Scalpel and the Silver Bear due
5-7 page research paper due
Is it just me or is there a little bit of an overwhelming pattern there? Of course this isn't everything I've had to do--I've had classes, other assignments, a quiz, a test, work, and RA meetings... If I can make it through this week then finals week will be a breeze! :)
Thursday, November 12, 2009
I passed around the corner
I thought about that smile
So if you feel a smile begin
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
- My husband thinks I’m Monkish.
- I love to wear basketball shorts and t-shirts.
- I hate super loud music.
- I love spinning in washing machines.
- I'm the proud owner of 4 "I'm Thinking' Arbys" hats.
- I never liked playing with dolls.
- My freshman year of college was the first time I ever really wore "real" clothes, and it only happened on Fridays.
- I enjoy wiggling my nose at teachers in the middle of class.
- Sometimes I practice pulling faces in the mirror when nobody is around.
- I color coordinate my closet so my shirts are easy to find.
- I kind of enjoy cleaning out rain gutters.
- I love playing sports of almost any kind.
- I refuse to eat at Chuck Arama.
- I'm not sure that I will ever be completely done with school because there are so many things I want to be when I grow up.
- I don’t own any white socks.
- I love to go backpacking and have been on top of Nebo several times. The first time I went was when I was 12, and I was with a troop of boy scouts.
- I absolutely hate it when my food touches!
- I look forward to watching Monk every Friday night at 10:00.
- I keep my earrings in ice cube trays so I can always see them easily.
- I love candy and ice cream.
- I never wear black to funerals and I expect everyone to wear bright colors to my funeral when I die.
- My parents can always tell when I’m lying because I have a vein in my forehead that always gives it away.
- I am the proud owner of a light up Frisbee.
- My left foot is a 1/2 size bigger than my right foot.
- For several years my sister and I had our little brother convinced that I eat toenails.
- I am allergic to band-aids.
- I have no regrets in my life and try to learn from every choice I have made.
- I have special spoons to eat ice cream with because I'm really cool.
- I haven’t been able to smell since my junior year of high school.
- One of my biggest pet-peeves is when dishes are piled up in the sink with nasty food on them. I ALWAYS rinse and stack my dishes if I'm not going to wash them that second!
- I have been pop-corning.
- I love to wear my black Nike hat.
- I once ran a stop sign and cut off a cop....and I didn't get a ticket.
- I’m a small town girl…driving in cities stresses me out!
- I like to mow lawns.
- I love bright colors.
- I have six extra bones in each of my feet and the only kind of gym shoes I can wear have been discontinued.
- Hotchima Botchima is one of my favorite games in the whole world, but nobody knows how to play it with me!
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
So about two weeks ago Russell was craving pizza... So instead of going to Roy's, we decided to try to make our own. :) This was kind of a big deal for me! I found a pizza dough recipe online where it only has to rise for twenty minutes, so we decided to give it a try.
It was tasty! But we learned some things to do to improve it—like spraying the pan and stuff like that. :) We’ve probably made pizza about seven times now, and I’m pretty sure Russell isn’t going to give up until the recipe is perfected! You might not be able to tell from the picture, but this is a fancy pizza…it has a cheese stuffed crust and everything, but Russell still wants to make it better!
So, I’m afraid what it comes down to is me begging… Please, please, please! If you have any fantastic pizza secrets share them with me! :)
Monday, November 2, 2009
As you can see, I was a cereal killer and Russell was a nudist on strike... :) We had a fun Halloween! We went trick-or-treating for a little while with my little brother and a couple of his friends and then we partied with my sister and her boyfriend. I know what you're thinking right now, and you're wrong! We are NOT too old to go trick or treating!