Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pizza!

I have a little bit of a confession to make that I'm sure will come as a shock to all of you...I'm not very good at cooking, and I'm even worse at deciding WHAT to cook. There, I said it. I’m pretty sure that I make the same things over and over again. Taco soup, chili cheese, spaghetti, alfredo, and breakfast burritos. It’s a vicious cycle my friends!

So about two weeks ago Russell was craving pizza... So instead of going to Roy's, we decided to try to make our own. :) This was kind of a big deal for me! I found a pizza dough recipe online where it only has to rise for twenty minutes, so we decided to give it a try.


It was tasty! But we learned some things to do to improve it—like spraying the pan and stuff like that. :) We’ve probably made pizza about seven times now, and I’m pretty sure Russell isn’t going to give up until the recipe is perfected! You might not be able to tell from the picture, but this is a fancy pizza…it has a cheese stuffed crust and everything, but Russell still wants to make it better!


So, I’m afraid what it comes down to is me begging… Please, please, please! If you have any fantastic pizza secrets share them with me! :)

No comments: