Wednesday, November 18, 2009

AHHHH!

This week has been just a little bit ridiculous, I’m not going to lie. Last Saturday I was feeling pretty good about life because I made it through the week, and then I looked at everything I had to do this week...

Monday

5-7 page paper on Alzheimer’s disease due

Tuesday

5-7 page paper on Ethics due


Wednesday

5-7 page paper on The Scalpel and the Silver Bear due


Thursday

5-7 page research paper due


Is it just me or is there a little bit of an overwhelming pattern there? Of course this isn't everything I've had to do--I've had classes, other assignments, a quiz, a test, work, and RA meetings... If I can make it through this week then finals week will be a breeze! :)

2 comments:

V said...

YOU Can DO IT. Love ya V

ShaNeil Cook Coons said...

Thanks Leasha! :) I hope you're right!