Thursday, December 10, 2009

Finals! : /

Last weekend my mom, dad, and brother came over here to go to the Voicemale concert in Manti. I pretty much loved it! I'm feeling especially spoiled this year because next Thursday I get to go to ANOTHER concert with my best friend from high school, so I'm really looking forward to that.

On Sunday we had a dorm Christmas party, and we asked that everyone bring a white elephant gift. I've always wanted to give a goldfish away as a white elephant gift, and this year my mom helped that to happen! :) There is nowhere in Ephraim to buy goldfish, so she brought three with her on Saturday when she came to the concert. I was excited to give them away, but my husband became instantly attatched. Yep, we ended up keeping two of the fish for ourselves and only giving one away... Russell named them Fred and Ted.

This week has been pretty crazy, I'm not going to lie. My finals have kept me really busy and I have been a little bit stressed out! I've thought a lot about it and I've come to the conclusion that the feeling you get right after you finish your last final is the BEST feeling in the world!

2 comments:

Mango Mom said...

I just love that Pink and Black looking thing in the back ground to the right, where did you get that, it's so cute!!!!!

ShaNeil Cook Coons said...

I have a really talented sister who made it for me! ;)