Friday, August 21, 2009

It's Been A LONG Week!

This week hasn’t been all that great for me, I’m not going to lie. I arrived in Logan safe and sound on Monday, but on my way home on Tuesday I wasn’t so lucky. I was just driving along, minding my own business when traffic slowed way down. I slowed down too, thinking, “Great! This is going to take forever!” All of a sudden I heard a noise and felt my head slam against my seat. To make a long story short, I ended up having a concussion, visiting the emergency room, having my mom drive me to Nephi where I spent the night, and I’ve had a pounding headache and super sore neck for the past three days. I’m sad to say that the ShaNeil-Mobile is probably no more. :( I’m really sad about that… So anyway, I know I was supposed to have this week’s post up earlier, but it’s quite honestly been the least of my worries! I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! :)

No comments: