Thursday, April 23, 2009

Finals

I can’t believe how fast this semester has gone by! With finals just around the corner life is pretty crazy. I still have so much to do, and time is running out. Tonight was going to be a busy night for me, but instead I am just going to study. I went to class, but due to a power-outage it got cancelled. :) I’m not going to lie, I was quite happy about that! My second class got cancelled too because we are suppose to be taking the final tonight….but blackboard is down for some reason, so I guess I’ll just try to study for my stats class instead.

Earlier today I was also getting some of my things ready to move out. I started collecting boxes last week because in my time here in Ephraim, I have learned that if you wait to get boxes there are none to be had. So…I’m pretty sure I have almost a billion boxes in my minivan right now. A couple years ago my roommate and I went to Wal-Mart and got all the boxes we could, then when nobody could find any when they went to pack we sold them for some good money! :) I thought we were smart—it’s amazing to me how much a person is willing to pay for a cardboard box if they are desperate!

Anyway, good I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! Good luck with finals! :)

No comments: