Thursday, April 9, 2009

Happy Easter

This week has zoomed right by. I can’t believe it’s already Thursday! I have been really busy with school stuff this week, mostly because I have a huge group project due tonight that my group didn’t even start on until Monday. I hate group projects with a passion, just in case you were wondering! :) It seems like it’s impossible to find a time to meet, and when you finally get together one person does the majority of the work.

Tonight my classes go from 5:15-10:30. My Thursdays are long, but it’s really not that bad. I am seriously considering leaving class right after my presentation tonight so I can go to the Easter egg hunt here on campus. Last year Russell and I pretty much rocked…we got so many eggs full of goodness! :D So I want to do that really bad. Plus…who knows, maybe we’ll find the $100 egg!

Anyways, have a great weekend everyone! Happy Easter!

2 comments:

V said...

I could really use an $100 egg right now.

ShaNeil Cook Coons said...

Me too! :)