Monday, April 19, 2010

8 GBs Of Awesomeness!

Being in my fourth year of college, my life is basically on my flash drive. Back in the day I decided that an 8 GB flash drive would be a great investment... So I purchased one and it changed my life!

A couple weeks ago when I was using it, I realized that it had started to bend a little bit. It scared me to death because I thought I was going to lose EVERYTHING! So I quickly went online to find a new one so I could backup all of my hard work. :)

I found one that looked pretty cool, so I logged into Russell's newegg.com account and purchased it! It came in the mail on Monday, and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it! I was expecting it to be small, but SERIOUSLY?! It's tiny!

So I decided to show you a picture so you could get a feel for what I'm talking about. In this photo you see my old flash drive, a penny, and my new flash drive. Awesome, right? :) I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited about it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That size will come handy if you're that person who likes to carry stuff in his or her pocket all the time. However, if you always misplace things, better to attach it somewhere it won't be forgotten, like wearing it around your neck with your ID. Looks like it doesn't have a cap to protect the metal head. How's the USB now? Were you able to use it for a long period? If not, you can always purchase the newer versions that have bigger storage capacity, but comes in smaller sizes.

LOK-IT Secure Flash Drives