Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bad News! :(

I have really bad news! I recently learned how to change the background on this blog, and now I just can't stop! I don't know what to do about this situation....

That's all the bad news I have, but when you read the title of this post you were kind of worried, huh?

Everything is going great here in Ephraim. Yesterday was a crazy day for me, starting when I rolled out of bed. I looked at the clock and realized that I had institute in ten minutes, yep....I totally slept in! Good thing Snow has a small campus and I could make it to class on time! :) After institute I walked back to my apartment and ate breakfast. Then I got on my computer, played around on facebook for a few minutes, then got busy doing my homework. I am proud to announce that I finished and submitted two assignments, read a chapter in my family finance book and took a quiz on it, went grocery shopping for some much needed food, AND worked a five and a half hour shift. I was so productive!

No comments: