Saturday, November 15, 2008

Funny Story!

So, on Friday I went to the ASUSU meeting and learned that I have been doing this blog thing completely wrong! Oh man, I feel like a fool! I'm just learning how to blog, so I would really appreciate your patience as I learn. :) Now that you have read all the boring notes I've posted, I'm going to try to spice things up a bit and make my blog more exciting! Thanks to my sister I've already learned a bunch of cool things about blogging!

I want to start by telling you a little bit about myself. My name is ShaNeil and I am oringinally from Nephi. I graduated from high school in 2006, and then attended Snow College for two years. During my two years at Snow, I came to absolutely love Ephraim. I graduated last spring, but I didn't want to leave. Thanks to the Utah State extension, I didn't have to! I am now in my first semester at USU and loving it! I have a mixture of online, broadcast, and face-to-face classes, and everything is working out great so far. My schedule is crazy, my homework is stressful, and my roommates are sometimes a pain, but I love it!

Now that you know a little bit about me, I feel like it would be appropriate to tell you a funny story that happened to me a couple of days ago. Alright, here's how it went down..... On Thursday I was getting in my minivan (yes, you read right--I do drive a minivan, and it's AWESOME). So I went to open the door and all of a sudden it hit me! Yep, the door wacked my face. It wasn't the most pleasant feeling in the world, I'm not going to lie. Then I saw Russell, my boyfriend. Apparently he saw me getting into my van and decided it would be cool if he snuck up behind me to open the door for me. Well, since I wasn't expecting him to be there, I now have a rather large bruise on my face that I see every time I look in a mirror. I wish I would have taken a picture right after it happened, now my bruise is getting better! Anyways, awesome, right? I can't really be angry though because he was trying to be a gentleman!

That's all I have for now, but I'll definitely keep you posted on what's going on! :)

No comments: