Thursday, March 19, 2009

Moving Right Along

Last week was pretty fantastic, I really needed that break from school! Sorry I didn't post, I was away from technology....and it was great! My mom and I got a lot of things figured out for the wedding, and I'm feeling a lot less stressed about the whole thing.

Yesterday I had to go to go to visit my friend Dr. Moss. I've gone to him several times and we're pretty tight now. :) I went to him to get some things done before I go off my parent's insurance. He cut into me in seven different places. Yep, seven! And I have to go back another day because he told me there was just too much to do in one day. Awesome, I know!

Today was major rush here at Snow College. I set up a table and talked to tons of people about Utah State. At one point I looked up and saw that my table was the only one that people were crowding around. I'm pretty popular like that....

Just kidding. They were pretty much all there for the ice cream. I gave out several different flavors of delightful Aggie ice cream and everyone LOVED it! :)

Anyways, I hope everyone has a great week! I'll definately keep everyone posted about what's going on!

No comments: