Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cross Your Fingers!

This week has gone by really fast! Last Friday Russell and I got a call saying that we needed to come in for a group interview for the RA position. That was on Monday and it was really a lot of fun! Then we got another call saying that we needed to come in again for another interview. So today at 2:15 Russell and I went to the housing office for our final interview. It’s a good thing they are posting the list tomorrow because I am officially out of interview-worthy pants! :D Everyone cross your fingers for me!

Yesterday USU came to Snow College and I got to sit in the GSC with them for a few hours. It was a lot of fun, and I got to try TWO different kinds of Aggie Ice Cream that I'd never tried before! Then I went to my lab and played with all of the kids for a couple of hours. In a few weeks I am going to be the head teacher again, so if anyone has any ideas of fun activities I could do with the kids that has to do with cooking or the kitchen, let me know! :)

That’s all I have for this week. I hope everyone has a fantastic Spring Break!

Happy birthday Jake! How does it feel to be THIRTY?! :)

No comments: