Thursday, February 26, 2009

Whew!

Today has been pretty stressful for me, but it's been a good day for the most part. Russell and I have applied to be married RAs next year, and our interviews were today. I was so nervous!!! In the interview I had to do a short presentation on how I can make a difference in Snow College on-campus housing. This is the poster I made—I’m pretty proud of it, I’m not going to lie! :) But at least the interview is over now…. Everyone cross your fingers for me!

As far as my classes go, this week has been insane! I’ve had to turn in several assignments as well as taking three midterms. I still have one midterm to go, but I’m feeling a lot better about life now that I've crossed a lot of things off of my to-do list!

This weekend I’m really excited to go home and go to my little brother’s birthday party! He’s turning 13 on Sunday and I can’t believe he’s so old. I haven’t bought him a present yet, but I’m seriously considering purchasing a cane…

Anyways, I hope everyone has had a fantastic week!

No comments: