Thursday, February 19, 2009

So Much To Do!

This week has gone by so fast! As I look at my to-do list I feel really overwhelmed. But I'm just taking it one thing at a time hoping that I'll be able to finish everything in time. :)

Yesterday I was the head teacher in the Little Badgers Early Learning Center for the first time. I was really stressed, but I think it went quite well. :) I had to plan nine different activities that the kids could do as they wanted, as well as be in charge of a circle time and create a letter and postcard for each of their parents. I felt pretty good about it, but my favorite part is that it's over now! :D

Today I just feel exhausted! I have lost my voice and I can barely keep my eyes open. Being in class from 5:15-10:30 is definately going to be a challenge tonight!

That's all for this week! I hope everyone has a great day!

4 comments:

V said...

Love you, Miss ShaNeil, Sorry about what happened the other day. I felt really bad. Hope your stress level goes down soon.

ShaNeil Cook Coons said...

Hahaha, you have no reason to be sorry! You're funny! :) I love you too!

Jamie said...

Now I'm curious--what happened the other day???

ShaNeil Cook Coons said...

Nothing really, I just started crying when we were dress shopping! :)