Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Day! :D

This week has been pretty eventful for me. School is keeping me way busy and I am exhausted! But life is great. :D I have a little story I'd like to share with you.

Last night I was in my room minding my own business when Russell came over and asked if I wanted to go to dinner. Even though I had tons to do I said yes because I was pretty much starving. So we went out to Snow Dragon and it was way tasty!

At 9:00 we went to a movie at the theater. We watched it and when it was over I got up and put my coat on, but Russell just stayed sitting there. So I asked him if he was ready to go and he just kind of looked at me and said, "Don't you like to stay and see what's after the credits?" I told him that there most likely wasn't anything, but I stood there waiting anyways. I just thought he was being weird......but I waited anyways. So then the credits ended and I was like "Are you ready now?"

And then music started and I looked up and saw a special video made just for me playing on the big screen. :) It had tons of pictures of all the crazy things we've done together and little messages that went along with them. I may or may not have started crying a little. ;) When the movie ended Russell said some really sweet things to me and got down on his knee and asked me to marry him. :) The ring is so pretty, I love it! I was so surprised that I totally forgot to tell him my answer for a few minutes....

Anyways, my buddy Jake told me that Russell must love me a whole lot if he was willing to put his knee on the nasty theater floor. :) I thought that was funny! I definately didn't see that coming, I was shocked! I was shaking so bad and I just couldn't stop! So pretty much it was a great night besides the fact that I couldn't sleep at all! The end.

3 comments:

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

Can I tell you Congrats again! CONGRATULATIONS! I really want to see the video he made by the way- & the ring:)

V said...

Me too! Me too!

Hooper's said...

Congrats! I am happy for you.