Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Confess!

This week has been fantastic! I have been really busy, but at least it's almost the weekend. I'm not going to lie, my brain feels dead and I am having a hard time thinking of something to write about. I have a little confession to make....I may or may not be addicted to Facebook. A few days ago I was on Facebook and saw that I had been "tagged" in a note. My first response was, "Dang it! Now I have to respond to this and tag my friends..." Naturally, being the addict that I am I felt that I had that responsibility. So I followed the directions and started writing random things about me. As it turns out I had a lot of fun! So now, if you promise not to judge me then you can read my list and learn some cool things about me! :) If you can't promise not to judge me then I would suggest you stop reading right now!

Here goes....

1) I can't stand it when my roommates use my butter.

2) I enjoy wiggling my nose at teachers in the middle of class, and at the bishopric during sacrament metting.

3) Sometimes I practice pulling faces in the mirror when nobody is around, and sometimes I do it when people are around.

4) I color coordinate my closet so my shirts are easy to find.

5) I love to wear basketball shorts and t-shirts.

6) My freshman year of college was the first time I ever really wore "real" clothes, and it only happened on Fridays.

7) I love spinning in washing machines.

8) I'm the proud owner of 4 "I'm Thinking' Arbys" hats.

9) I never liked playing with dolls.

10) I love playing sports of almost any kind (but I'm not a fan of soccer).

11) I love to go backpacking and have been on top of Nebo at least six times. The first time I went was when I was 12, and I was with a troop of boy scouts.

12) I hate it when my food touches!

13) In my 5 years of driving, I have driven a truck and two minivans.

14) I have been popcorning.

15) I love my light-up frisbee.

16) I never wear black to funerals and I expect everone to wear bright colors to my funeral when I die someday.

17) My left foot is a 1/2 size bigger than my right foot.

18) I love to wear my black Nike hat.

19) I once ran a stop sign and cut off a cop....and I didn't get a ticket.

20) Hotchima Botchima is my favorite game in the whole world!

21) I love bright colors.

22) I keep my earings in ice cube trays so I can always see them easily.

23) I love candy and ice cream.

24) I have special spoons to eat ice cream with because I'm really cool.

25) One of my biggest pet-peeves is when dishes are piled up in the sink with nasty food on them. I ALWAYS rinse and stack my dishes if I'm not going to wash them that second!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

(Martin here) I am very disappointed that you don't like football(soccer)!

ShaNeil Cook Coons said...

Ah Martin, it's not that I don't like it...I just stink at it! :)