Thursday, January 29, 2009

FREE Stuff! :)

This week has been fantastic! I feel like my to-do list is never ending, but I'm loving life nonetheless. :) Yesterday Emily and I set up a table under the bell tower with all sorts of fun things. We had a drawing where we gave out beenies, t-shirts, and hats. Plus the usual information about USU programs offered here in Ephraim, and applications for ambassador positions. To top it all off we gave out amazing Aggie ice cream and some delightful hot chocolate.

It was way cold, but I had a lot of fun. We decided to let people choose between hot coco and ice cream and I was shocked at how many people turned us down when we tried to give them free hot chocolate... HELLO PEOPLE! FREE HOT CHOCOLATE ON A COLD DAY! Some people are just crazy I guess! The ice cream went way fast, just like it always does....but we were sitting out there for a couple of hours before all the hot chocolate was gone! My feet were so cold, and I got done just in time to run to my early childhood lab. I wish I would have had a camera handy to take pictures! :(

Ayways, that's all for today. Have a great week everyone! :)

1 comment:

V said...

Hey miss I just now noticed that you have a blog, thanks for letting me know about that. Love ya V