Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Day In My Life :)

The first week of school has been really busy for me, my new schedule is definately going to take some getting use to! I was asked to write a post that will give all of you a small glimpse of my life. Every day is different for me, so this isn't an easy task! I have pretty much decided to write everything I did today, so I hope you aren't totally bored reading it! :)

7:00 AM- Wake up, shower
7:15 AM- Get ready for the day
8:15 AM- Check email, waste time on facebook, make a "to-do" list
9:00 AM- Log on to blackboard
9:15 AM- Eat breakfast, read my scriptures
10:30 AM- Go to my Stats class
11:45 AM- Speed to my institute class
12:30 PM- Eat lunch, hang out with Russell
1:30 PM- Do ambassador stuff that needs done
2:00 PM- Work on online classes
3:00 PM- Go to writing lab to print off notes for my night classes
4:00 PM- Take a little break because I was exhausted :)
4:45 PM- Eat chips and salsa and a cookie
5:10 PM- Drive the ShaNeil-Mobile to West campus
5:15 PM- Infancy & Early Childhood class starts
7:45 PM- Class ends, snack on some Aggie ice cream thanks to my pal
8:00 PM- Family Crisis and Interventions class starts
10:30 PM- Class ends, hop in the minivan and head back to my apartment
10:35 PM- Eat dinner (even though it's late) watch Everybody Loves Raymond with Russell
11:00 PM- Russell goes home, I update this blog and stuff
12:00 PM- Brush my teeth and wash my face
12:15 PM- Talk to my roommate
12:30 PM- Go to bed

I hope this is kind of what Sarah and Rebecca were after! Thursdays are my busiest day, but two or three nights a week I work at Pollies, which is pretty much the best job in the world. Let's face it, it doesn't get better than candy and ice cream! Anyways, I hope everybody has had a great first week of school. Good luck this semester! :)

No comments: