Thursday, January 15, 2009

No Time To Breathe!

Holy smokes! I have been so busy the last couple of weeks that I barely have time to breathe. Time is flying by so fast! My classes are all going really well, and being in class from 5:15-10:30 tonight wasn't even terrible. I am proud to announce that I am currently caught up in every one of my classes, including the reading. I'm usually not that on top of everything, especially my online classes! :) So, I feel pretty proud right now, and I would appreciate it if you would smile for me. Go ahead, smile! And now that you've smiled, you can click on the box under the comment link letting me know that this post made you smile. ;)

School isn't the only thing that has kept me busy though. I have been doing a lot of homework, but I've also been organizing my life, working, doing ambassador stuff, learning to cope with a new roommate, cleaning my apartment for cleaning checks, and the list goes on and on! :) On top of everything else, on Monday when I was leaving work I received a voicemail from my mom informing me that my Uncle Chad passed away. He was my great-uncle, and it didn't come as a shock to me, but it was still sad. I'm mostly worried about my Nana because she is having a really hard time with the whole thing. :(

I am leading the music at the service on Saturday, and my dad is giving a talk. I was talking to my dad and he asked me what I thought of when I thought of my Uncle Chad...and I immediately thought of two dollar bills! That might sound a little bit strange, but let me explain.... He lived in Arizona, so I didn't really see him all that often, but everytime I did see him he set me on his lap and give me a two dollar bill. He loved doing that for all the kids! I remember one time he accidently gave me a $50 bill (because he was blind) but my parents made me give it back to him--I was a sad little girl! :)

Anyways, I hope that everyone is having a great semester so far! I think I'm going to go to bed now because I have to work in the morning. Have a great weekend everyone! :)

No comments: