Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Holy smokes, I can't believe it's 2009! I've had an awesome Christmas break, and now I'm trying to get back into school mode. Last night was great, I ended up going to West Bountiful to spend new years with Russell and some of our friends who went to Snow last year, Joe and Jessica. We played some fun games, talked, and then watched a movie. Russell and Jessica both fell asleep, but I am proud to announce that I stayed awake for the entire movie! That's kind of a rare thing lately because I'm always so tired. :) Then as the clock struck midnight we drank some sparkling cider and watched fireworks out the window. It was a lot of fun!

Anyways, I am suppose to do a post so that you can all have a small glimse into my life. Don't worry, I didn't forget about that! I'm just waiting until school starts back up again so I can get back into the swing of things and make adjustments to my new classes. :)

No comments: