Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

My sisters, parents, and brother.

Cute nieces and nephews!

The whole crew!

I sure do have a cute family, don't I? These pictures were taken last Saturday, which was also the first time my entire family has been together for several years. After the scare with Dylan we weren't sure that we were going to be able to take them, but he came home from Primary Children's on Friday night and hasn't had any problems since then. The doctors never did find anything wrong with him, we're just glad he's back to his adorable little self! :)

We all got together again today to exchange family gifts because we are afraid that the storm is going to be too bad to travel tomorrow. It was a lot of fun! Can I just tell you something that I think is hilarious? Well...every year my siblings and I give my parents money to go towards Hale Theater tickets so they can go on a date every month. Don't laugh yet, that's not the funny part! The funny thing about it is the fact that this year we gave them the money in one dollar bills! :) They have a HUGE pile of money and I think it's pretty fantastic!

This morning I got online and bought my books. It was painful for me, I'm not going to lie! I spent over three hundred dollars. OUCH! I keep telling myself that my education will be worth the money I put into it though, so it's okay. But still....I don't like parting with my hard-earned money!

Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone! :)

No comments: