Thursday, December 4, 2008

I'm SO Excited!!!!

So, I have good news and bad news.... The good news is that I have all my assignments done for this semester, but the bad news is that finals are next week! Yep, I'm a little stressed right now. :) I can't believe how fast this semester has gone by--it seems like just yesterday I was moving into my apartment!

There's still no snow in Ephraim, so it doesn't feel like December to me. I'm getting pretty excited for Christmas break though, I'm not going to lie. There are a whole bunch of reasons I'm excited...

* I need a break from school
* One of my roommates is moving out
* I get to go home with my family for a few weeks
* I want to make chocolate dipped everything
* I might go to a Voicemale concert
* My bed at home is super comfortable
* I'll get presents
* The semester is over
* I love home-cooked meals
* There's going to be a Christmas tree
* My mom makes the worlds best caramel popcorn
* My birthday is coming up
* I love Christmas music
* The list goes on and on...

Those are all exciting things, but the thing that I am the most excited for is the fact that my sister is coming to visit from England with her husband and little boy! They've lived there for a few years now, and I haven't seen them in such a long time. :( I can't wait for them to get here! I've talked to them on the internet and phone, but it's just not the same. I've never met my nephew, so hopefully he likes me. :) I've thought a lot about it, and I've pretty much decided that I'll have to buy a bunch of candy or something--because what little kid doesn't like an aunt with tons of treats?!



P.S. Did this post make you laugh, smile, or yawn? If so, then click on whichever one it was right below this post. Thanks! :)

No comments: