Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kind of a Bummer...

This week has been great...busy, but still fantastic! On Tuesday I had to go back to Dr. Moss, where he cut into me in four more places. Three of which are on my legs, making it very difficult for me to wear pants! It's kind of funny, but annoying because there is snow on the ground again and I am stuck in basketball shorts! It's okay though, I've been wearing some awesome long socks! And besides that, it needed to be done, so at least now I don't have to worry about it. 

Here in Ephraim we are starting to get everything lined up for the upcoming graduation, so we've been working on that in our spare time. School is keeping me incredibly busy, and finding time to plan my wedding seems nearly impossible, but somehow I keep crossing things off of my "to-do" list. :) Yesterday I went to do some work on my computer and it won't turn on. :( I'm really sad about that! This is possibly the worst time EVER for it to quit working, especially since I have two online classes and finals are coming up. I just got off the phone with technical support, and luckily my computer is under warranty! Yay!!! They are sending me a new hard drive, and it will hopefully arrive on Monday. Awesome, huh? :)

I think that's about it for this week. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!!!