Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Follow Up

Last weekend Jake and I set up a booth at the Sanpete County Fair. It wasn't as successful as we hoped it would be, but we're hoping that next year we can make it better. :)

I would like to take this opportunity to share a little fun-fact about myself. Several years ago I had some x-rays done on my feet, and the doctor was astonished to find that I have six extra bones in each foot....trust me, you'll understand why I'm telling you this in just a minute.

Anyway, since my wreck I've been having a lot of headaches, neck pains, and a sore back, so today I went to the doctor for a follow-up appointment. I'm basically going through what they call "post-concussion syndrome" which means that I probably won't be feeling better for another 2-4 weeks. I also have a kidney that is bruised and swollen, so they gave me some medication for that. :( Lame!

Besides that, they did some x-rays of my neck, and after looking them over the doctor told me that everything looks alright, but that she did find something unusual. When I asked her what it was, she proceeded to tell me that I have an extra bone in my neck. So, not only do I have extra bones in my feet, but I have one in my neck too! I'm not going to lie, I kind of feel like a freak of nature!

1 comment:

V said...

WE still LOVE you ShaNeily even if you feel like a freak of nature. LOL