Thursday, January 21, 2010

: / :( :D

I have been having some mixed emotions this last week about my computer. One day I was on the computer for a while, then I got off to go eat dinner. When I came back, my computer was turned off. I thought to myself, "Self, that's weird! Why is the computer off?" So I pushed the power button to find that instead of showing one big screen, I could now see SIX little ones! The message showing on all six screens basically told me that my computer was dead. I was so sad! :( Russell and I tried everything to revive it, but we were unsuccessful...although putting it in the freezer did seem to help!

So a couple days later we built our own computer at hp.com and placed the order. I'm sad about my old computer, but I'm getting pretty excited to get the new one in the mail! :D It's going to look a whole lot like this...

1 comment:

Mavanie said...

This looks like it will be a good one. To bad about your old one.