Thursday, February 11, 2010

Busy As A Bee....

This week has been a very busy one for me. I have had three tests, seven assignments due, an RA interview, work, plus going to my classes and volunteering at the local elementary school. I'm pretty sure I need to take a couple of hours for myself tonight. That's exactly what I intend to do!

One year ago today was when Russell asked me to marry him. Most of you probably did not follow my blog last year at this time, so here is how he did it....

We went to dinner, then to a movie. After the movie was over I got up and put my coat on, but Russell just stayed sitting there. So I asked him if he was ready to go and he just kind of looked at me and said, "Don't you like to stay and see what's after the credits?" I told him that there most likely wasn't anything, but I stood there waiting anyways. I just thought he was being weird......but I waited. So then the credits ended and I was like "Are you ready now?"

And then music started and I looked up and saw a special video made just for me playing on the big screen. :) It had tons of pictures of all the crazy things we've done together and little messages that went along with them. When the movie ended Russell said some really sweet things to me and got down on his knee and asked me to marry him. :)

Wasn't that a good idea?! Anyway, I'm pretty sure we're going to go to a movie tonight and I'm super excited! :)

No comments: