Thursday, February 25, 2010


I'm not sure how many of you ever followed this series when it was on TV, but I loved it! My first experiece with Monk was shortly after my mom had foot surgery when I was in high school. Since she couldn't get out of bed, and I was on Christmas break we watched a lot of television! My mom couldn't be left alone, because she was on heavy medication and kept ordering things off of infomercials. I even had to hide her credit card! But that's a whole different story...

Anyway, in an attempt to avoid the spur of the moment spending we watched a lot of random TV shows! On New Years day there happened to be a Monk marathon on, and we all became addicted. :) After that, I made it a point to watch this show every Friday night at 10:00. It kind of became a tradition, and I was so sad when the final season ended. :(

So...I would like to announce that I am now the proud owner of all eight seasons of this fantastic TV series! YAY!

I know what you're thinking right now, and you don't need to worry... As tempting as it is, I am refusing to watch them all at once. I've set a limit of one each week, and so far I've almost stuck to that! :D

No comments: