Thursday, February 4, 2010

What Are YOU Willing To Do!


This week has been a pretty crazy one for me. I may or may not have printed the thing I posted last week and hit my head a few times. I think it helped a little, I don't really remember...

On Tuesday I set up a table on Snow College's campus. I've been setting my tables up inside instead of outside by the belltower because it's been so cold lately. My table was pretty much amazing, I'm not going to lie! Not only did I have information to share with students, I also had t-shirts, beanies, ear warmers, foam fingers, magnets, stress balls, pencils, pens, and chapstick.

Oh yeah, and Hula-Hoops! :)

I really regret not taking my camera, because we had quite the crowd! Instead of just giving stuff away, I had people COMPETING against each other to win it! I realize that not everyone has mad hula-hooping skills, so for them we did the "stand on one leg with your eyes closed, one hand on your head, and the other hand on your nose" thing. It's very entertaining for me either way! :)

The winners got to pick anything they wanted from the table, and a lot of them got really excited about that.

I highly recommend that everyone own a couple of a hula-hoops. :) It was a whole lot of fun!

No comments: