Thursday, October 15, 2009

Good News...And Bad News Too

This week I have both good news and bad news. I have no idea which you want to hear first, so I'll just have to decide...

The good news is that when walking down the hall in our building we've been hearing a lot of flushing toilets. :) As weird as that may be, it's a wonderful sound! It's like music to my ears after all the problems we've had with unflushed toilets around here!

Although toilets are now being flushed, another problem has surfaced. People keep on parking in our parking spot, and this my friends is BAD news! We let it slide a couple of times, but the problem has only gotten worse. After a long night of being in class and then going straight to work, I came home to find that I had nowhere to park because residents had taken all three RA parking spots. This was not acceptible to me, so Russell and I went to work on the computer.

Yep, we decided that the best way to handle the parking intruders would be to issue them a parking violation. We printed the tickets on official-looking paper, wrote in their car information, and left it under the windshield wiper face down. I'm not going to lie, Russell and I are pretty proud about this! I wish you could see the picture better, because it's hilarious to read...


I wish you could see the looks of panic when the girls go out to their car to find a ticket for hundreds of dollars. Don't worry, the disclaimer at the bottom explains that it is fake... :)

No comments: